Terms and Conditions of Use
Thought Leaders, LLC works to ensure that the information provided on its authorized website is accurate, timely and useful. However, the information contained on the Site should not be considered medical guidance or professional advice. Thought Leaders LLC, its affiliates or agents, or any other parties involved in the preparation or publication of this site are not responsible for errors or omissions in information provided on this site or any actions resulting from the use of such information. Visitors are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other reliable sources and to direct any questions concerning their personal health to licensed physicians or other appropriate health care professionals. Corrections and additions to this site will be made when necessary or as time permits.
Internet Use Policy
2. In no event will the TL be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of the use of this site.
3. The TL assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of anything from this Site. TL reserves the right to modify the information contained on this Site without notice, and makes no commitment to update the information contained in this Site. TL does not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of TL or a third party.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to this Site by e-mail or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any data, questions, comments, or suggestions, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post on this Site becomes the property of TL or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
5. Any unauthorized use of any images on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are Trademarks of TL or its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Site is to be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the prior written permission of TL. Unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on this Site, is strictly prohibited.
8. The TL respects the privacy of every individual who visits this Site. This Policy outlines the information TL may collect and how we may use that information. In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to this Site that is not personally-identifiable such as the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to this Site.
9. The web servers of TL and its affiliates may collect the domain names of visitors to this Site. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time of visit, pages viewed, etc., in order to measure the use of this Site and improve content as may be necessary. TL only collects personal information from our visitors submitted on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, e- mail address, phone number, and the like. Unless specifically stated, we do not require this information to obtain access to any part of this Site. TL endeavors to make such personal information secure against unauthorized use and access. TL and its affiliates do not sell or transmit personal information to other organizations.
10. You will indemnify and hold harmless TL from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions,
demands, proceedings, (whether legal or administrative), and expenses arising out of or relating to any use of any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like contained on this Site, including any that may arise from a violation of this notice. Such claims shall include, butshall not be limited to, claims based upon trademark, service mark, trade name, copyright
and patent infringement, trademark dilution, tortious interference with contract or prospective business relations, unfair competition, defamation or injury to reputation, misrepresentation or breach of warranty, or other injuries or damage to business.
11. The laws of Florida shall apply to all matters relating to the use of this Site, and you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of Florida. TL may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
TL may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the site. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, address, phone number, payment details and similar information. Once you provide your personal information, you are not anonymous to TL. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us.
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
• we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services
• we may use that information to contact you
• we may provide other third parties with aggregate–but not individual–information about visitors to or users of our website
TL complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
In addition to the information gathered as described above, we may automatically collect non-personal technical information by using a technology called “cookies” when you connect to our website. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. This information is collected to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data to facilitate content improvements.